Most of the information in this section was taken from "Lexington Township Cemetery Book, 1813~1988". This information is reproduced here with permission from the Scott County Historical Society.
Scott County, Indiana
This cemetery was once located on the first County Home in Scott County, Lexington Township, northeast of Lexington on Getty Road. The farm is now owned by Eric and Barbara Olson.
Could not find any graves; one stone found in the barn. At one time there were six graves.
STOKES, Wyatt Pvt. (B-49) Co B, 49th Ind. Inf.
Recruit, mustered in (Date Blank)
Deserted 5/30/1865 (V475)
Information found at Scott County Public Library
Return to: Lexington - A Pioneer Town